Pages

Sunday, 5 April 2015

My prom dress picks.

Hey everyone so it's that time of the year where some of you will be searching for Prom dresses. I thought I would throw together a post of some of the prom dresses I like the look of. I love looking at prom dresses and I sadly didn't go to my prom but I still love looking at the dresses now. 
I hope I can give some of you a few ideas on dresses you may like.

The first dress I picked out is this beautiful black and pink long dress. This is available in a few different colours but personally I love the one in the picture. I love the detail in the middle section with the bead embellishments. This one is £84.99 and can be found on kissydress.co.uk.

 The second dress I like is this red dress with small crystal details. This has a corset style back making it tight at the top then comes out at the waist. I love these style of dresses not too princessy/ big but not too flat either. This one is a lot more expensive than the first one costing £207.45 and is from the website omydress.co.uk.

The next dress I love is one I fell in love with about a month ago when I was shopping in quiz. It isn't what I would call your typical prom dress but it is still beautiful and would be amazing for prom. It is all sequin and has a zig zag design to it. It also has a slit up the side/leg. It is available in 5 more colours if you aren't too keen on this colour. It costs £69.99 and is from quiz in store and online.


The second to last dress I like is this black slim fitted dress again with a slit up the leg and a large amount of sparkles. This one I know will not be to everyone's taste but I love it! Kind of reminds me of the night sky? I like the way the diamonds start quite heavy but get less as it gets lower down. This is also very expensive at £229.98 and can be found online at sherrylondon.co.uk.


The final dress for this post is this lovely dark purple/plum ball gown with sparkles across the full top and down the skirt area. As you can guess I like sparkles haha. This one is quiet princess-ish aswell. This one is more middleish priced at £152.32 and can be found online at  yydress.co.uk.

That's all the prom dresses I have to show you today. I really hope you liked this post.
Thanks for reading.
Keira.
xx





1 comment: